Once the Rabbit 2.0 is connected to the Rabbit Virtual we are going to run our first virtual section!
On mobile or tablet
- Download the RBK file (digital roadbook)
- Open in Rabbit 2.0
- Go to the RoadBook navigation screen
In the computer
- Close the start screen on the “Close” button
- Select the first option Single Race
- Check if the Islands track is selected and touch the New Game button
- Go straight for a few meters and stop at the start of the river which is where the roadbook begins. (use hand brake = spacebar)
- If everything is ok, the Rabbit odometer should already move automatically.
- Zero the odometer by touching the rabbit of the first reference.
- Set departure time by tapping the red clock.
Control the Car
- Use the arrows to accelerate, brake and turn.
- Space bar for handbrake.
- To see all the controls press Ctrl + F1 to open the Rabbit Virtual entry screen.
RBK – 1º Virtual Regularity Rally of the World
To train with a real test we provide below the link for the RBK of the 1st edition of the 1st Virtual Regularity Rally of the World:
Enter our Rabbit Virtual Support and News group (Telegram): https://t.me/joinchat/Qh2h4xcNR0wgc8y4nA1i7g